Beach Home Sought

  • peterparsons
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
      Good friends are looking for a beach property. In this case, "beach property" is defined as on the beach (with concessions granted), above the beach (such as Manuel Antonio) or a great beach(not distant) view with very short walk (as in Nosara). They are very serious and were on the brink of closing a property on the Central Pacific coast without zoning/concessions when a good lawyer and rational thinking interceded.

      If you know of a fairly elegant house that fits the description (agents welcomed), please contact Mike Passage at mike.passage@....

      Peter
    • occonner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        I have some property that i may be interested in selling a short walk to the beach in Manuel Antonio. The house is about a year old and is VERY nice. Your post did not include your friends full email. Please feel free to email me.

        Mike
      • peterparsons
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2009
          My apologies for the truncation of the the address for those with (or know of) qualified properties. The full address is mike.passage @ Yahoo.com (with spaces deleted).