Dia Mundial de Lavado de Manos....lol

  • A
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      yep, there's a World Hand-Washing day, on May 6. CIMA is handing out invitations even. Here's the info, translated:

      DEPARTMENT OF PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF INFECTIONS

      Invites all our collaborators, medical body, patients, and visitors to share in the Word Hand-Washing Day.

      PLACE: Lobby of Hospital CIMA
      TIME: 10am to 5pm
      DATE: 6 of May 2009

      we have surprises that you don't want to miss out on. Your health is in your hands.

      CIMA
      Dept of Prevention and Control of Infections

      And on a personal note..............ROFLMFAO.