Hola Kati........ Jim

  • Bratton Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Dear Kati, I just came back from a 2 week tour of C.R. and had a
      BLAST ! We traveled over 1,100 miles and have probably seen
      more than most Ticos. We traveled with a Tico friend and with
      his Spanish and knowledge of the customs etc. had a tour that
      would be hard to equal. I was curious of your comments about
      a easier way to speak Spanish. We are having a terrible time
      and are open for any and all suggestions. We have had in our
      plans to take a months immersion in a school in Nicoya but would
      love to hear of any short cuts etc. Thanks for your reply.. Jim