Re: [CostaRicaLiving]Calling to the US

  • Rebecca Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      If you have a computer, try using it to call the states. Go to dialpad.com
      and read about how to use the system. I've been calling the states using
      dialpad.com for two years now. Get this, it is three cents a minute! This
      is a PC tp phone! PC in Costa Rica to a phone in the US. I also call from
      the US to Costa Rica using the computer. Anyway, thought I would just throw
      this tid bit of information out to anyone that was interested.

      RH