Gazebo for sale

  • Schaefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2009
      Nice and beautiful hexagon gazebo for sale. It is as brand new because we had it only up for 3 month. The messures are: from pole to pole 2 meters, high at the entries 2 meters, high in the center 2.5 meters and diagonal from pole to pole 3.8 meters. For very windy days I strengthen al the connections. The gazebo has al around moskito nets which can be opened/closed with zippers on each side. The price is 150.00 USD or best offer.
      Have more questions or are interested please call 2282-6666 and ask for Hanne or Hermann

      Location: Santa Ana, Centro
    • Schaefer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        Nice and beautiful hexagon gazebo for sale. It is as brand new because we had it only up for 3 month. The measures are: from pole to pole 2 meters, high at the entries 2 meters, high in the center 2.5 meters and diagonal from pole to pole 3.8 meters. For very windy days I strengthen al the connections. The gazebo has all around mosquito nets which can be opened/closed with zippers on each side. The price is 120.00 USD or best offer.
        Have more questions or are interested please call 2282-6666 and ask for Hanne or Hermann or send email to schaeferhanne@...
        Fotos can be seen under Photos "Gazebo"