Atenas Area Dog Boarding

  • peterparsons
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Your recommendations for boarding my second best friend, Sousa, in the
      Atenas area would be very appreciated.

      Peter
    • Mary and Jeff Hickcox
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Pets and Care in Atenas right by the feria does dog boarding and they are really wonderful.  Warm and loving to all animals.  They have an outside area and lots of indoor space.  I think they charge $10 a day but I am not positive.  They are also a vet so that is also nice when away from your dog.  If facing the central school it is on the left side of the feria area right behind a copia place.  There is a sign and if interested I can track down the number for you.  The vet even speaks decent English.  Hope that helps

        Mary
        mama to Dylan (9), Colin (5) and Theo Benjamin (born 8-28-07)

        "Be who you want your children to be."    Unknown