Social Security

  • costarica.net
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 10 5:36 AM
      My comment is simple. I only have to draw ss for about 5 years to receive back all that I paid in, after that the funds will have to come from some other source. And so if I live to 95 as my grandparents did, then it is a hell of a deal for me. You figure it out.

      Robin

    • John French
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 8, 2014
        After Anthony's message, i went to my SSA account, and although i didn't
        make the actual change, i did enter the page in which the change could
        be made, without a problem. This was not true a few years ago, so i
        assume SSA changed their access restrictions.

        John French