I can't believe this hasn't been posted - Zip Codes

  • costaricabygps
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      Has anyone seen the new (I think it's a) proposal for zip codes?

      http://www.correos.go.cr/codigo_postal/

      I searched but didn't find a post. I can't believe this isn't a BIG topic.

      Maybe GPS coordinates?

      Wave,
      GPSGary
    • ojochal1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "costaricabygps"
        <costaricabygps@...> wrote:

        > Maybe GPS coordinates?
        Not until they start distributing the chinese GPS gizmos.

        Only problem with them is, an hour later, you are lost again!

        (lo siento mucho)
      • Charles
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          Here is the link to Post Office - by city zip codes. There are times that you
          fill out forms that you need the zip code. I have added this to our eBoard.

          http://www.costarica.com/Business/Starting-a-Business/Zip-Codes-By-City/

          Charles
        • costaricabygps
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
            I think you're missing the point. Notice on your list that the phone
            numbers are 7 digits not 8. I think this information is out of date.

            The link I gave is to a BRAND NEW section of the post office web site
            and it actually shows a really logical system for the mail.

            Notice there is even a section where you can "register" your long
            verbiage house address.

            Watch the video, it took three times before I could see it. I think
            their server is very slow.

            Wave,
            GPSGary