Credit card debt vs. Debit card use

  • ojochal1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Earlier threads discussed whether CR folk are racking up credit card
      debt or just using Debit cards more. Seems both is the case, with
      credit card debt up quite a bit over the past two years.

      http://insidecostarica.com/dailynews/2008/november/30/nac05.htm

      The solution to this problem is obvious. Railroad through another
      increase in immigration requirements. They are obviously learning
      these bad habits from those pensionado security risks.
    • Neville Els
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Heres an interesting one.
        My bank calculates the interested on the outstanding balance on the 27th of
        each month. As a result I paty the FULL outstanding amount on the 26th &
        therefore pay no interest. In effect this means that I use the banks money
        for 30 days & then return it.
        cheers