Pig Cookie Cutter/ Teeny Tiny Lipstick

  • Shell & Shirley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Not sure if Chris was kidding, but here's some info:

      >Does anyone know where I can find a pig shaped cookie cutter?
      Probably the store called Tips on Sabana Sur. It stocks anything to do w/ cooking, at home or in a restaurant. Others can tell you exactly where it is.

      >And maybe some teeny-tiny tubes of candy lipstick?
      There are some little ones, altho not teeny-tiny, i.e. not as small as a sampler from days of yore, but pretty little.

      There's a discount makeup/cosmetics/hair products store on Av. Central, the walking street, in downtown San Jose. Go west on it, past Universal, past McDonald's, but before you get to the Coca Cola section. On the same side as Universal/McD's, there are many discounts shops but one that specializes in makeup stuff. Very cheap lipstick, not over C1,000 & closer to C700. That's where I buy my lipstick, nail polish, sometimes shampoo, etc. Some of the products may not turn out to be not so great (like their clumpy eyeliner) but so far, so good, mostly.

      Phone # on their factura: 223-1783. Add another 2 in front... The name at the top of the bill sez Vilma Fonseca but I hadn't noticed it in the window or anything.

      Good luck in your hunting,
      Shirley