AntiPro

  • Roy Lent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 3:24 PM
      I've just posted 2 things on AntoPro that could be of
      interest:
      A run down on the wildly increasing speed and cheapness of
      computing power. New estimate on when the speed of standard
      computers will exceed that of a human mind: 4 years. And
      this is considered when AI will be really born.

      The second is about Richard Lynn's new book (research
      results) National IQ and the Wealth of Nations. Startling
      inplications!

      The mantle of honesty can press weak shoulders into the dust.

      Roy Lent