Eboards problems

  • DixieDevil@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      From: Delores Wade

      For some reason they won't let me on the bulletin board

      This is a darned Yahoo glitch, on Tuesday 29th Jan. Yahoo had a hardware
      failure; their notes follow.

      Tuesday 29, January 2002

      The eBoard system will be down, and inaccessible for the next 24hrs as we fix
      a hardware failure. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. We will
      be back shortly.

      Thanks for your patience,
      eBoard Staff

      Then yesterday the outage continued and along came this message:
      Thursday 31, January 2002

      We are continuing to work to bring the eBoard service back up as soon as
      possible. We apologize for any inconveniences this is causing and appreciate
      your patience.

      eBoard Staff

      All of this came just before the Happy Anniversary message from Haymo, and
      even though I am at Yahoo's mercy I feel bad when I can't keep the eBoard
      running smooth for the group. I'm just glad that right now I am not having to
      deal with Rac$a also.

      ROY aka DixieDevil
      "Lord, help me be the person my dog thinks I am!"