Rit Dye?

  • Bev & Paul Schmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      A couple of months ago I had seen some but now that I need it, of
      course, can't find it anywhere. Sightings and suggestions?

      Thanks!
      Bev
    • adriennesgrandma
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "Bev & Paul Schmidt"
        <wiscoticos@...> wrote:

        Maxi Bodega or auto mercado.... saw it yesterday at Maxi Bodega in Sam
        Ramon.... the auto mercado in Santa Ana