I HAVE INTEREST IN HELPING COSTA RICA CHARITIES

  • joseph sacchetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hello members,

      I am a seven year resident here.

      I have interest in helping, networking for or starting a charitable foundation here with the intent of providing food for those in need.

      I have many contacts nationally and am intent doing some good charitable work with 100% of donations going to those we want to help.

      If anyone can help me with this or has any suggestions, please call me at
      8308 3197 or email me. Please note, I have trouble receiving all messages sent to me on this yahoo server.

      Thanks,

      Joe Sacchetti