RSDI question ... WOW and THANKS!

  • Monic Chabot
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      Thanks to everyone who wrote me in, or off line to answer to my RSDI
      question.
      I received so many answers that after a week of work to assist clients with
      their dealings here (from which one was to organize a raid with police
      officers to a big land that potentially had suspicious crop growing - quite
      an experience indeed), my day off is now used to read your good suggestions.

      Thanks again to members and a great Sunday to all!
      Monic
      Resident and visitor assistance - 2771-7482