Re: current state of the real estate market, Vista del Valle

  • areca@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Regarding Vista del Valle:

      Having had the pleasure numerous times to have enjoyed Vista del Valle, if I did not own my finca and wanted a gated community that was a gorgeous secure Country Club type place, yet rural and convienent, with amenities and underground utilities, this is where I would buy. The food in their restaurant is excellent, everything is beautiful with lush landscaping, horses (some one else cares for them, not me), and very clean grounds. In addition when you travel, your place is very safe and secure.

      Jo and Mike are also respected community members who give back. It is no wonder everyone loves them. I think that Vista del Valle is a bargain. If you have not been there, you can not imagine how perfect it is.

      Ginnee

      Ginnee y Felipe Hancock
      Finca Quijote de Esperanza, SA
      Costa Rica