Tica Bus to Granada

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      I have had a difficult time getting information from the Ticabus web
      site or phone number.Does anyone know if the Tica bus which travels to
      Managua routinely stops in Granada.I wish to stay one night in Granada
      during my eight day trip in September.
    • Ron Nowlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        The TicaBus tickets are open. You can get off in Granada, stay and check it out, remember to arrange a reservation for Managua to complete your journey.

      • Bruce Gowens
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
          I believe I saw different departure times at the Ticabus terminal for Managua and Granada, indicating that there is at least a separate bus to Granada.

          You can also consider TransNica, which does go through Granada between San Jose & Managa.  The fair is the same, and I found no real difference in the equipment or service.  Their terminal in San Jose is between Ave. 3&5 on Calle 22.