Moving Truck

  • Firestormo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Does anyone know where you could rent a moving truck for a few days? We would prefer an enclosed one like a Box Truck incase of rains around the San Jose area?
      Thanks in advance.

    • Alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Dunno about unattended moving trucks so how about an attended one?
        Taxi cargas (big and small) are available everywhere and many have
        plastic roofs for carrying things like mattresses . . .Berni