Happy New Year

  • cstrcstamyst@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2001
      Hi All,

      This week's La Nacion doesn't have the Tiempo Libre section published, so what we have on slate for this week is the
      continuance of the festivities in Zapote and around the country.

      Have a safe and Happy New Year, and see you in January!

      Amy
      http://www.edgetours.com

    • Janet Blakeley
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
        Happy New Year to our 550+ members this bright and sunny day in Costa Rica!
        Janet
      • jerry myers
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
          We sincerely hope that everyone has a happy, healthy and prosperous new
          year...

          Jerry and Monica

          PS: Maybe LEV will send a late Christmas package per directions...

        • ferymermonte
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1 5:56 AM
            Happy New Year everyone!We are already in Paradise but may all your
            dreams come true in the new year!
            Flora and Jim, your greeting was returned to us please send me your
            new E-Mail, thanks
            Mary Ellen and Fernando
          • tgstaff07
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1 11:07 AM
              Dear all,
              I am still in CA and feeling very sorry for myself when Ihear of
              all the wonderful parties you have been having without me. But I
              return tomorrow and am looking forward to beginning work on my house
              in San Ramon. This past year has been very good to me, one of the
              best of my life! This year should be even better and I hope it is the
              same for all of you. Feliz ano nuevo!

              Tom Stafford
              ps: I'd almost rather be pickpocketed in Paradise than be stiff-
              armed by all the surly clerks and bureaucrats I have had the
              misfortune to deal with here. tgs
            • Yerilin Smith
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1 10:43 PM
                The last little doggie from the puppy mill disaster is up for adoption. She's a 10 month old tiny black French Poodle named 'Monique'. She is extremely playful, healthy (now) and super affectionate.

                She's an indoor doggie that loves to be held and cuddled.

                If you have room in your hart and home, she'd love to go home with you.

              • Jose Pelleya
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 15, 2004
                  >Hola Monica and Jerry:

                  I got a request the other day from this fellow, and I thought of you
                  immediately as the perfect person for this.

                  If you could, I need you to send a little blurb to this guy, Larry Neal, re
                  why you made the move to CR.

                  grannyneal@... (Halley Neal)

                  He's doing a market analysis for a potential RE project near Alajuela.

                  Thanks,

                  Jose

                  Thought for the day:

                  Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be
                  replaced, you can't be promoted.

                  Visit our websites at

                  Vida Tropical Bed and Breakfast
                  www.vidatropical.com
                  near the airport in Alajuela, Costa Rica
                  Tel and Fax: (506) 443-9576

                  Angel Valley Farm / Bed and Breakfast
                  www.geocities.com/angelvalleycr
                  Chicken Roping School / Hammock Reading Center
                  in Los Angeles Sur de San Ramon de Alajuela
                  on the road to Volcan Arenal
                  Tel: 447-4684
                  Cel: 840-6964

                  Affordable Land and Homes
                  www.rancholobo.com
                  New Project at Angel Valley
                  Tel: 447-4684
                  Cel: 840-6964
                • Reciprocal Dynamics Institute
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 28, 2012
                    We at Reciprocal Dynamics wish everyone a happy new year. This coming year
                    is going to be great.
                    The human collective is already waking up and this will only increase from
                    now on. The world of your dreams is just around the corner.

                    Our website is: http://reciprocaldynamicsinstitute.com/ You can also check
                    out my blog at: http://successquest.name
                    Check out my free podcasts for lots of useful information.
                    Peace,
                    Mark