re: hunting ????

  • casadakota@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Greetings,

      Way to speak-up Jerry. I have hunted and fished my whole life,
      here in South Dakota. Why was that ? Because I was brought
      up that way, and I wasn't sensitive enough to know any better.
      During the last decade, I realized that many of the old men that I
      talked to, said: that they had lost their desire to kill living
      creatures. Then it happened for me too. There is no such thing
      as "catch and release " when using a gun, or a bow.

      Hunting is sneaking-up and finding something..........Killing is a
      completely differnt compulsion.

      Al Gage
    • ranchos@racsa.co.cr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        Hi:

        I think if you do it with bow and arrow, and no baiting or any special way
        of attracting the victims, then it's a fairer sport, since most of the time
        you won't hunt anything. Also, eat what you hunt.

        Jose

        Thought for the day:

        Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
        garage makes you a mechanic.

        Come and visit us at: www.vidatropical.com
        Bed and Breakfast in Alajuela, Costa Rica
        Phone/fax number: (506) 443-9576

        If you have trouble sending/replying to this (ranchos@...) address,
        my mailbox may be full, so try: josepelleya@...

        Use the hotmail address for large attachments such as pictures.