Does anyone know of any ATV Tour in/around Costa Rica?
- Does anyone know of any ATV Tours AROUND Costa Rica (where you travel
for a week or so with others doing the same thing)?
If there are none, this could be a cool tour for someone to start!!!
- This may sound stupid my not living there and all but it seems that
ATVs are actually destructive when taken off road. is the intent to do
that? off road tours?
Maybe you mean staying on already established roads.
Those things can be quite dangerous not to mention the noise and
emissions. from what i have been reading,nature the eco system is why
most folks are in costa rica, at least a large part of why.
educate me im stupid as i said.
- In the Ojochal area there is a Yamaha dealer who would probably tailor
anything you want to your needs, if you can afford him.
From the website (below)
San Vito Overnight Excursion: $425/pp (4 meals included)
Day 1: We travel to the Boruca Indigenous Reserve for lunch, continue
down the mountain, refuel, and then cross the Pan American Highway.
Next we will continue up the Pitier Mountain Range to the town of San
Vito and check into one of the local hotels, have dinner and enjoy the
San Vito nightlife and hospitality.
Day 2: Travel cross country to a hot spring for a relaxing swim and
make our way back, stopping for many incredible photo opportunities.
* This is an extreme adventure as we cross many rivers and mountains
* Total riding time is 6 to 7 hours per day
* Lunch and dinner are included in Day 1
* Breakfast and lunch included in Day 2
- Yes! Thanks for saying it. I was thinking it and was going to say it
myself. Though ATVs are GREAT fun.....they are awful for our
beautiful forests and lovely animals. Not too bad on the roads though
-- much better than a car. We use them ourselves at some of our
projects. Please think twice before doing the whole ATV off-roading
Tropical Adventures Foundation
- Second that sentiment and add that ATV's are killers of the turtle eggs on the beaches that are still fortunate enough to have turtles. Please don't drive on the beaches.