Has anyone used this shipper: Logistics Management Services?

  • cbahr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      Mike Rappaport
      Logistics Management Services, S.A.
      www.lomaser.com

      If so, would you recommend them?

      TIA,

      Casey
    • areca@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
        Mike Rappaport
        Logistics Management Services, S.A.
        www.lomaser.com
        rappmike1@...

        I have used Mike for 4 incoming shipments, 2 containers, a commercial vehicle, a quad and a shipment from Nicaragua. He does a fantastic job and really knows his business. I highly recommend him.

        Ginnee

        Ginnee y Felipe Hancock
        Finca Quijote de Esperanza, SA
        Costa Rica
        http://www.costaricamountain.blogspot.com
      • Kim Morrison
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
          We are using him for an upcoming shipment and so far he has been a joy to work with.

          Dean Palius
          Santa Barbara, CA
        • jragml
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
            WOULD YOU MIND SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SHIPPER?
            THKS.