email problems

  • Leo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      [Due to its earthshaking ramifications, I have also posted this on
      another yahoo group. Forgive me if you receive this twice, although in
      its own way that would just be another confirmation.]

      Today is the first day of Carnavales, and par for the course, there
      seems to be some sort of email problem affecting those of us out here in
      the Azuero.

      After careful thought I have concluded that it is due to some sort of
      anomaly in the space-time continuum. I have noticed over the last few
      days that I appear to be physically older (though thank god my mind has
      not been affected) and can only surmise that I have accidentally
      traversed one of the many wormholes out here that are so common in this
      part of the universe. I first observed this yesterday when I went to
      the bank and accidentally dated a transaction slip 'August 15, 1962'.
      That would seem to indicate my correct age is about 9. All in all that
      would be about right, I was always a precocious child.

      I hope I can still locate the correct vortex to traverse to be able to
      reclaim my youth.

      Wish me luck.

      Leo