Looking For a West Side House Rental

  • solarcr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Happy New Year!

      We could use any help or ideas that you might have. We need to find
      another house to rent by February 15th.

      We are doing our solar business out of our home right now, so here's
      what we are looking for:

      3 bedroom or 2 with an office/den
      Large garage or bodega or barn or out building for our
      warehouse/workshop...has to be closed ie not a carport
      Secure place to park our car (not in the garage)

      Here's where we are looking:
      Escazu
      San Rafael de Escazu
      San Antonio de Escazu
      Santa Ana
      Piedades de Santa Ana
      Salitral de Santa Ana
      Los Pozos de Santa Ana
      Pavas
      La Sabana
      Ciudad Colon

      We are on a budget and need to pay no more than $500/month.

      We know there is something out there for us. Any suggestions would be
      GREATLY appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Gerarda and Bruce