Kitten looking for a forever home

  • Cindy Carroccio/Jason Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Found a tiny kitten (approx 5wks old) in the bushes on the side of the
      road from Cirueles to Turracres on Saturday night. We checked with the
      homes nearby and no one claimed him. He appears healthy, eating well
      and playful. We will be taking him to the vet on the 2nd for a check-
      up but afterwards he will need a forever home. We already have 2 cats
      and 5 dogs we are taking back home to Texas later in Jan.
      He (or maybe a she) is a short haired black and white "tuxedo" kitten.
      Four with socks with white whisker cheek pads and white on the belly.
      If interested email me and I will get back to you after his appt with
      more info.

      Happy New Year!
      cindy
      cirueles, alajuela
    • Brenda McClain
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        Edited to remove the prior post...the subject line is explanatory. Please DO NOT piggyback.

        Moderator

        Hi, if its a girl, give me a call, 289-0443, Thanks Brenda