Expats in San Ramon?

  • siricorrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      I will be visiting in San Ramon de Alajuela Dec. 5-8 during my last
      exploratory trip before I move in 2008. I'd like to meet some expat
      women who are living there who'd be willing to share a bite (or a
      beer) with me and tell me about San Ramon. I'd like to know about
      medical facilities, volunteer opportunities, places to swim or
      exercise, climate, etc., etc. I am 66, an avid photographer, soon to
      be a retired event producer. Many thanks. Please contact me offline.

      Corrine