san juan river taxi and indian grocery!

  • mrlee@email.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      i guess the heading of this post concerns non-related items, but i am
      into conservation. so, does anyone know where the schedule for the san
      juan river taxi (goes from san carlos, nicaragua to san juan del norte)
      can be found? and would anyone know if and where there might be an
      indian food grocery store in san jose?

      gracias

      mrlee in jaco

      watching the condos grow

      --
      Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
      mail.com shopping at http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174

    • Alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        MrLee,
        Don't think there are any Indian food emporiums . . . but the Chinese
        stores have some of the essential ingredients . . . Ancifer (not far
        from Don Wangs - perhaps you can think of this little area as a mini
        Chinatown) is the local wholesaler (anyone can walk in the door) and
        has maybe the biggest selection but I don't know about Indian specific
        . . . SuperSony also close has some too. You might ask Taj Mahal
        (Escazu) where they get their stuff . . .I believe they bring stuff
        from Panama? Berni
      • Charlene
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          Once again, this group came through and we have all the essentials we need for our patient being discharged today!

          Thank you one and all.
          Gratefully,
          Charlene

          Sales & Rentals of Apartments, Condos, Houses, Furnished & Unfurnished
          Pools, Views - All prices - EscazĂș, Rohrmoser, Santa Ana, Sabana
          Charlene Fertig Home/Office 220-0361 Cell 825-2604