Santa's Workshop Fair

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi Everyone.

      I am hereby reminding everyone that tomorrow is the "Santa's Workshop" Fair for the American International School near Bosque de Doña Rosa in Cariari. You will find lots of great gifts there, some which were not available at other recent fairs.

      Have a great weekend.

      Blessings to all.

      Suzanne

    • theedgeclinger
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
        And by the way, long time CRL member Dale Watson will be displaying
        some of her fabulous pastels at the fair. And for those of us who love
        art but can't afford to buy originals, she now has prints available of
        some of her paintings. She just started a blog, where you can see some
        of her work at http://daleart.blogspot.com/
        Hope to see some of you there.
        Laurie

        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, Suzanne <inner_wisdoms@...>
        wrote:
        tomorrow is the "Santa's Workshop" Fair for the American International
        School near Bosque de Doña Rosa in Cariari.
      • richard bruce
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
          Suzanne what are the hours of Santa's workshop fair, my wife wants to buy
          Christmas gifts and I want to be early,

          Richard

          Suzanne
          Messages | Files | Photos

          For our eboard:
          FAQs, Legal Info., ads and more...
          http://groups.msn.com/CRLeBoard/_whatsnew.msnw
          Addresses:
          Post message: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe: CostaRicaLiving-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          Another good group:

          COSTA RICA LIVING...PURA VIDA!

          Recent Activity

          30
          New Members

          7
          New Photos

          Visit Your Group
          Yahoo! News
          Fashion News
          What's the word on
          fashion and style?

          Yahoo! Finance
          It's Now Personal
          Guides, news,
          advice & more.

          10 pairs of tickets
          a day from Yahoo!
          Fly home for the
          Holidays for free.

          .

        • inner_wisdoms
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
            Richard,

            It runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. I believe some vendors will be leaving
            at around 3 p.m.

            S.

            > Suzanne what are the hours of Santa's workshop fair...
            >
            > Richard
          • thefountainsguesthouseescazu
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
              What I saw said it was from 10am-3pm.

              Robin's with Robin's Kitchen / La Cocina de Robin will be selling her
              TONGUEGASMIC pies (I hope she'll have some of those AMAZING
              PassionFruit Pies & the tastiest (non-really sweet) Pecan Pie!!!
              YUMMMMM!!!

              Have FUN!!!
            • September

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
                  Someone sent me these directions to the fair. They're a little
                  confusing for me because I am getting there from a different direction.
                  Hope that they are helpful to you.
                  Laurie

                  When you get off the pista in Cariari at the bridge, turn left and go
                  over the bridge (the mall will be on your right). Stay in the left
                  lane. At the first light past the bridge, turn left again. There
                  will be a big Amanco company on your right on the corner. Follow the
                  street down and it kinda deadends into a left turn. Follow the turn
                  to the left (like you have a choice) and there will be a field on your
                  right. At the very first
                  street - you can only turn right. There will be an empty police
                  station at the street entrance and you will see a sign that says
                  "Bosque de Dona Rosa". Go down the street (it is a divided street) a
                  short ways (watch out for the speed bump) and then turn right at the
                  very first street. You will see a small sign that says American
                  International School and the school is at the end of that street with
                  parking in the back. (if you hit the gate guarded community - you went
                  too far).
                • September
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
                    Do you mean the autopista that connects Escazu to Santa Ana?? I
                    thought it went to Ciudad Colon?? I live near Wendy's in Santa Ana
                    (Parque Valle Del Sol)

                    > When you get off the pista in Cariari at the bridge, turn left and
                  • Jon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
                      If it's the American International School you are trying to get to,
                      they have a Google Earth screen grab on their website with directions
                      highlighted in yellow.

                      http://www.aiscr.com/map.php

                      There are two paths shown, one described in an earlier post taking a
                      left at the first light after crossing the bridge and another path
                      going through the Cariari Golf Course. I have never driven through
                      the golf course and did not even know a road existed. Is it a public
                      road or gated? If it's gated, what do you need to say to the guards?

                      Thanks,
                      Jon