Thanks Haymo!

  • Chuck Leake
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2000
      Hi People ---
      I really want to thank Haymo for his lighthearted treatment of something I
      thought was coming from some very tall mountain in what is now only a
      political division of China. It may play better if filtered thru the
      volcanic haze of Mount IrazĂș. Until then, I believe I will just have some
      Jung-fries and listen to the explanation of life as defined by Radio Dos.

      Don't worry - Sea feliz,
      chuck
    • shellpb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
        It was a great get-together! The music was lively, the food delish, the
        company friendly & interesting.

        Muchisimo gracias for arranging all this!
        Shirley
      • marilynd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2001
          Adding our thanks to that too Haymo!
          Arne & Marilyn

          --
          Marilyn

          Web Page & Graphic Design
          Affordable & Effective!
          Marilyn's Web Design
          http://www.marilynd.com

          Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist
          change places.