Re:flight mac1-easy

  • elspeth
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      A big thank you to all who responded both on and off-line. For those
      who showed interest in a safari to Africa, I suggest you check the
      prices on routes via the US and Europe. It looks on the map as though
      it should be cheaper to fly from S Africa via S America to the states,
      in fact it is quite a bit cheaper to go via Europe [London, Paris or
      Amsterdam], or for a bit more money there are some direct flights from
      Johannesburg to the US. And I've read several posts mentioning cheap
      flights from the US to CR.

      Janet, I relate this post to CR, on the grounds that it began as an
      enquiry about flights from San Jose!
      --
      elspeth
      blairbuie@...