Re: slammed

  • Ibaralf
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      I don't know what slamming you are pertaining to, but there is a huge
      difference in one's perceptions upon moving here. Even advise from
      people that have lived here for a long time should be verified if it
      truly is the case, not simply because they are lying or misinformed but
      because there is very little consistency here.