slammed

  • bmosesiii@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      pardon me some narrow minded members----but it is getting mucho boring whenever i venture an opinion and get slammed by non moderated members for NOT LIVING IN COSTA RICA-------please do a poll and find out just how many of the 3900 odd members actually live in costa rica------then get off this subject------ok-----mo

    • Ibaralf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
        I don't know what slamming you are pertaining to, but there is a huge
        difference in one's perceptions upon moving here. Even advise from
        people that have lived here for a long time should be verified if it
        truly is the case, not simply because they are lying or misinformed but
        because there is very little consistency here.