Art Edwards

  • Art Sulenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Just thought that I would explain the name change from Art Edwards to
      Art Sulenski. I've used Art Edwards for an online ID for years, easy
      to remember, Edward is my middle name. I decided to change it here to
      my actual last name to avoid confusion (mainly mine). Actually I want
      to be known so when I do meet up with some of you fine folks you can
      tied the name to my post and decide whether to run or not!!!

      Art