Big Dish Satellite Help!!!!!

  • sooner1968@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello All,

      I am in need of someone with expertise in Big Dish Satellites for a
      consultation. Also if anyone knows where to buy parts that would also
      be a big help.

      Thanks,

      Ed
    • sunset
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
        Check with Telsat America in Santa Ana: 282-6536. Joaquin speaks English
        (he's the son of the owner and does much of the work).

      • cstrcstamyst@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2001
          Hi Ed

          We have a ku and cu band receiver, will pick up all global sats,
          C5's.
          if you're interested, we're in ciudad colon.

          :-)
          Amy
          cstrcstamyst@...