HELPING HANDS CR Monthly Meetup/Potluck TOMORROW - WED. JULY 24

  • houseofselfempowerment
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      A reminder about CRL's policy on charity announcements:

      Hi all,

      It appears to be time for another couple of reminders. The general rule on CRL is to
      place any request for donations on the EBOARD with a brief announcement on the
      list that such has been posted. We will again be enforcing this. You may place
      the request on the eboard yourself or send it to a moderator if you need help.
      http://groups.msn.com/CRLeBoard/_whatsnew.msnw

      It is important to remember that CRL does not endorse any particular charity or
      business. Please do your homework. We have no way to investigate all, and
      unless we get specific complaints/verifiable information re: scams, etc., such
      postings are allowed by members. Also, remember that members are permitted to
      post their own property for rent or sale. Agents may post a generic ad once
      monthly, with specific listings allowed only on the Eboard.

      As always, look in your own neighborhood for ways to help, too. I know I´m more
      likely to give to a non-local project if it is verifiably registered. Is the
      Tico Times running the Giving Tree program this year? (I no longer receive the
      TT as it takes too long to get here.)

      Finally, if you are posting information about upcoming events, please keep them
      brief and include contact information or website for more information.

      This reminder is not aimed at anyone in particular. It is just a general
      reminder, so please don´t complain that I´m picking on ¨you¨.

      Thanks!
      Janet

      HELPING HANDS COSTA RICA has their
      Monthly MeetUp/Potluck