Spirit Air $8 San Jose to Ft Lauderdale

  • ojochal1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
      They can keep my luggage for these rates for certain days in August
      booked by July 25
    • ajeepsea2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007

        > They can keep my luggage

        And you will be sooooo sorry, they are not only unprofessional, rude
        and down right un-interested that you may have paid for a hotel, tour,
        or just plain a long awaited restful vacation, only to start it with a
        state of mind that will take days to calm down enough to try to enjoy.
        Most of them were going to Cancun, some to Carribean Is. and Costa
        Rica, that might cause some to try different destinations in the future.