Building a home

  • John Earl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2001
      We plan to build a home in the San Isidro area of
      Heredia next year and would appreciate input from the
      group, such as:

      � Estimated cost per square meter for quality
      construction, but not luxury features.

      � Recommendations for architects, engineers,
      contractors.

      � Recommendations for suppliers of construction
      materials - tiles, fixtures, etc.

      � Any further advice, warnings, insight or
      recommendations appreciated.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/