Re: Rules of CR congress?

  • David Lovelady
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2007
      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "gepp1" <gepp1@...> wrote:

      > Are lobbyists legal in CR?

      This question brings to mind another question I have had about the
      Costa Rican political process. I know that it is illegal for a
      foreigner to donate money to a candidate here. But is it legal for me
      to give money to an organization (like, for example, a church or a
      charity) when I know full well that the organization will use some of
      its funds to push for various causes within the Costa Rican political
      process?