Basmati Rice

  • alegrus
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2007
      Does anybody know where you can buy Basmati Rice in SJ, especially on
      the east end?

      Thanks,

      Alex
    • lesscranky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2007
        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "alegrus" <alegrus@...> wrote:

        > Does anybody know where you can buy Basmati Rice in SJ, especially on
        > the east end?

        You can get it in Saretto's in Escazu, but I am not familiar with the
        east side.

        .
      • Jill Ruttenberg
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2007
          EDITED TO REMOVE PIGGYBACK!

          Check out Sylvia's organics, on line at
          http://www.naturastyle.com
        • Kristen T
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2007
            Speaking of basmati rice, are there very many Indian restaraunts in CR? If so, then where would they be?

            Jai Shri Mataji!
            Kristen Tomaino

          • yegroup2002
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2007
              Alex, Super Sony (Calle 3, Ave 10 y 8) sells Basmati Rice along with many
              other Asian products.

              Kristen, There is one Indian Restaurant in Costa Rica (that I know of) It
              is Taj Mahal in Escazu.

              --jorge
              The greatest fallacy in the entire history of the human species is the
              idea that it is necessary to employ coercion to eliminate disorder.
              Andrew Galambos