help! Our flight got cancelled, need new connection help

  • C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      We were leaving Florida 6am Thur for Costa Rica, via Charlotte..ice
      storm cancelled our flight. Does anyone know of a connection to Fortuna
      from the SJ airport in the late afternoon since the next possible
      flight won't get in until 2:30 pm on Friday? We were going by
      Interbus, but their last bus is at 2:30.
      Caren from Florida who Idiotically Booked a Flight Through Charlotte
    • Alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
        Caren,
        Hi again . . . your options are limited . . . a private taxi or
        tourismo van can pick you up at the Alajuela airport (with a sign) and
        deliver you to La Fortuna . . . the price will be $120 plus (not minus
        usually), Berni
      • lola@srfrogsincostarica.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          Contact me direct at lola@... or call costa rica # at