  • Hans & Elena Austermuhle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Ron: I never advocated replying to a msg without at least referring to what the original msg was about. I also get irritated about one-liners with no discernible subject. What one should do, however, is COPY AND PASTE the parts of the msg one is answering to...that is more than enough reference, without all the junk that comes with simply hitting "reply". I think this has a certain logic.Elena
      San Isidro de Heredia, Costa Rica