Investment Club Meeting

  • Bill Procter
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2001
      Our July meeting will be held on Monday, July 2nd at 10AM at our meeting
      place on Rohrmoser Blvd. The meeting starts promptly at 10AM and we advise
      people to come early as seating is limited. If you come before 9:45 AM you
      may receive a special gift. The meetings are open to visitors and residents
      alike and will be held in English but you may bring your own translator. The
      Investment Club studies investment opportunities for investment in Central
      and South America. No US investments are covered since there is enough
      information available. Many new people don't realize the high interest
      investments available in this area some of which our members have held for
      many years. Please call 290-3671 or 220-0714 for directions, information,or
      to make reservations. There are no fees, membership dues, etc. Bill Procter