Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Requests

  • ranchos@racsa.co.cr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Elena:

      Sent the info already, let me know if I can help more.

      Thanks for the nice recommendations to Leslie Mathenyabout my place.

      Cheers,

      Jose

      Thought for the day:

      Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section
      in a swimming pool?

      <http://www.villajosebandb.homestead.com>
      Bed and Breakfast in Alajuela, Costa Rica
      Phone number and fax: (506) 443-9576

      Best viewed with Internet Explorer

      If you have trouble sending to this (ranchos@...) address,
      my mailbox may be full, so try:

      josepelleya@...
    • Hans & Elena Austermuhle
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
        -Hi all!  Stacey, your request is unusual, but hey....My question is: are you looking for precious hardwoods only? Because I have plenty of fallen branches, tree stumps etc, from when the gardener trims the trees, but it's softwood ("poro"). And, how would you take the stuff out of the garden? Meaning, how much stuff are we talking about? I'd be glad to let you rummage and carry off any amount of branches, twigs etc etc.
        Are you building a house of twigs? Remeber the three little piglets and the big bad woolf...  (grin  :-)
        Jose, thanks for the bamboo address.
        And, where is Arenal Paresio? If anyone recommends a place, it would be nice to know where it's located...the Arenal area is big!
        And...to the question "to reply or not to reply"....the answer is still  NO, PLEASE!!!!!

        Have a good Sunday,
        Elena
        San Isidro de Heredia, Costa Rica

        -- Stacey <stacey@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have a (strange?) request....
        >
        > Does anyone have a wooded property that they would
        > allow me
        > to 'rummage' around in for fallen branches, tree
        > stumps, twigs,
        etc?
        > I can offer to pay a resonable sum for these
        > 'stuffs', or
        trade off
        > some odd job....maybe you'd even just appreciate me

        taking them off