Amnet service

  • Brett Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Dear Sirs,

      I'm sure you realize that you are alienating a vast number of your
      customers by cutting the U.S. networks from your service. Since I doubt
      that you will be reducing your fees, I hope that you are replacing the U.S.
      networks with some equally attractive programming. If not, don't be amazed
      when you discover how many of your customers will retaliate by switching to
      Direct TV.

      Cordially,
      Brett Halsey