FW: Message Posting

  • Haymo Henry Heyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001

      -----Original Message-----
      From: CincoRobles [mailto:cincorobles@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 5:40 PM
      To: CostaRicaLiving-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Message Posting

      Heymo,

      We are trying to post a message on the list but it is not letting us do so.  We are getting a return error saying our email is not registered on the list...?

      Anyway, could you please post the message for us, as we are trying to get some feedback on this topic this weekend.  Thanks.  Lorenzo & Kenneth

      Message follows:

      Our cable company, AMNET, is either completely or partially blocking the signal feeds from the three US networks starting this coming Monday.

      We would like to know if the other cable companies serving the central valley have also blacked-out the US networks, or if we are alone on this.

      We would also encourage any of you who have AMNET cable service to call them and express your displeasure with this action:  phone # 210-29-29, or email their customer service manager: jcordoba@...

      Thanks,

      Lorenzo

      cincorobles@...