[CostaRicaLiving]

  • Mike and Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Johann Wagener wrote:

      > Johanna!
      >
      > How did you come about with the a? Is it gender?

      Hi Johann,
      It was the result of being from old country grandparents: My maiden name:
      Johanna Nelson. Nickname: Joppe or Jo
      Would you believe a Norwegian, Dutch, mix? Plus Irish, Scot, and a bit of
      American Cherokee Indian, (and who knows what else) to boot. I guess I'm a
      typical "Gringo Mongrel" Makes me a bit more able to love and accept others
      since so few of us is just one nationality now days.
      Where did your name come from?
      Jo