Re: [CostaRicaLiving] crazies

  • Johann Wagener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      JohannA

      No slight taken. I enjoy reactions to my "crazi1" handle. From what I see
      and know of the world I tend to believe that being a little crazy is much
      healthier and realistic. If you look around at what those who suffer from
      the dillusion that they are sane are doing to the planet its obvious that
      they are much more dangerous. e.g. Truman thought dropping the A bomb was a
      sane thing to do.