Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Dealing with BAD treatment by being bad!

  • Johann Wagener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Heymo you Rebel!

      I'll let the Jesus quote pass since neither of us were there at the time. As
      of the "psycho-blurb" approach to dealing with these kind of nasties , I
      still think it pays off in the long run and I have been paid good money to
      impart these skills on those not so versed in the dust-kicking approach.

      Another side effect (a bonus) of being assertive rather than behaving as
      badly as the oponent by reacting in kind is that it does build character and
      models healthier behavior for those who were not so fortunate in building
      people skills.