bamboo furniture

  • ranchos@racsa.co.cr
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hi Stacey and Johana and other interested parties:

      The outfir is called ADROINDEBA.

      The owners are Manuel and Mario Retana. I've dealt with the sales manager,
      Miguel, and their phone is 771-3756, their email is agroindeba@....

      Their website is ecotourism.co.cr/agrobamboo

      I have their catalog of pictures and prices here in Alajuela, if you'd like
      to come by.

      Call me at 443-9576 if you do.

      Cheers,

      Jose

      At 06:46 a.m. 30/06/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi Jose,
      >
      >Ditto on the address and phone number please!
      >
      >Stacey
      >
      >--- In CostaRicaLiving@y..., Mike and Jo <selah1@r...> wrote:
      >> Hello Jose,
      >> I'm very interested in seeing this bamboo furniture too. Could you
      >send me
      >> their address or phone number? Thanks in advance,
      >> Johanna
      >

      >For our web page: http://www.costarica.org/crliving
      >To access our Corkboard click on: http://www.costarica.eboard.com
      >
      >Addresses:
      >Post message: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
      >Subscribe: CostaRicaLiving-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      >COSTA RICA LIVING...PURA VIDA!

      Thought for the day:

      Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section
      in a swimming pool?

      <http://www.villajosebandb.homestead.com>
      Bed and Breakfast in Alajuela, Costa Rica
      Phone number and fax: (506) 443-9576

      Best viewed with Internet Explorer

      If you have trouble sending to this (ranchos@...) address,
      my mailbox may be full, so try: