RE: [CostaRicaLiving] Pictures of Tex-Mex

  • Gary M. Shoemaker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2001
      Roy,

      Hmmm, I got those from the webpage. I will have to complain to the crliving
      webpage author about that. :)

      Both work with MS Explorer 5.5.

      Gary

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2001
        I was able to access the page and photos without a problem and they are
        great!  Helps you to start putting faces to all the posts (even though you
        don't know which name goes to which face)!   The buyers for my house have
        come up to my price, but asked for an 8/15 closing since they now have to
        come up with more cash.  Deal is getting signed tomorrow!!!!!  I'm looking
        forward to being IN those pictures instead of looking at them.  :)    Pam
      • John Kincy
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2001
          I have yet to connect to costarica.org with any URL.

          There seems to be a problem resolving the Domain Name through my ISP.  It resolves to 216.169.108.76 which is assigned to barbarella.super.nu while costarica.org is assigned to 192.5.6.30 (I think?).  Since this is not the only link I am having trouble with it probably lies with the (my) Name Servers?

          We are well on our way to complete RACSAzation of the internet as the monoply phone and cable companies have all but obtained complete control. It will be all down-hill from here.

          John
        • Roy
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2001
            Most browsers need the "www." before the "costarica.org" to
            go to the url correctly. I would advise using it this way.
            The only places I can find these urls on the web page, they
            have the www. It would appear that IE 5.5 will work with
            urls either way but when you read the url it shows it
            without the www, whether it had it or not. This, of course,
            will cause no end of errors and confusion as we are seeing.
            This tells me to stay away from IE 5.5!

            Belief patterns concieve conflict; tolerance quells it.

            Roy Lent